Ekkremon has a unique set of skills
The presence of a strong independent process facilitator is important.
One of the reasons for why HAZOP is so powerful lies in the use of a multi-disciplinary team.
We make sure your team collaborates in a dynamic workshop to systematically and holistically audit the design. This is where Ekkremon delivers outstanding service, with exceptional facilitation, people & process skills.
- We have excellent team leadership, coaching, facilitation, conflict and change management, mentoring and influencing skills, all of which are highly valuable for effective HAZOP facilitation.
- We enjoy learning, and apply knowledge gained from self-directed studies of human behaviour, from various disciplines including Ontological Coaching and Philosophy, and have completed training in the Social Psychology of Risk.
- We professionally develop our people skills through being a member of and completing training certified by the International Association of Facilitators (IAF).
- We also have excellent technical and system thinking skills.
- We are qualified with a B.Sc./B.E. and Cert IV TAA, and quickly adapt to new industrial processes from years of experience in process and manufacturing operations with hands-on practice in engineering, production management, continuous improvement and sustainability.
- We have frontline experience in HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) as part of food and pharmaceutical safety systems.
- We have practical knowledge and hands-on experience in safety management and systems.
- We have facilitated and documented a range of Risk Assessments, Job Safety & Environment Analyses (JSEAs), safety incident investigations, Return To Work and rehabilitation programs and been involved in a variety of safety audits.
Ekkremon has significant experience in facilitating teams in dynamic workshop environments using a variety of methods in addition to HAZOP.
© Ekkremon Pty Ltd 2011-2021